This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2014 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2014 Database Administration
- Module 2: Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2014
- Module 3: Working with Databases and Storage
- Module 4: Planning and Implementing a Backup Strategy
- Module 5: Restoring SQL Server 2014 Databases
- Module 6: Importing and Exporting Data
- Module 7: Monitoring SQL Server 2014
- Module 8: Tracing SQL Server Activity
- Module 9: Managing SQL Server Security
- Module 10: Auditing Data Access and Encrypting Data
- Module 11: Performing Ongoing Database Maintenance
- Module 12: Automating SQL Server 2014 Management
- Module 13: Monitoring SQL Server 2014 by Using Alerts and Notifications
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- M20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Date: 23 a 27/jan das 09h30 às 17h30.
23 Janeiro 2017 a 26 Janeiro 2017 - Lisboa
23 Janeiro 2017 a 27 Janeiro 2017 - Lisboa