This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
- Module 1: Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Module 2: Implementing DHCP
- Module 3: Implementing IPv6
- Module 4: Implementing DNS
- Module 5: Implementing and managing IPAM
- Module 6: Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Module 7: Implementing DirectAccess
- Module 8: Implementing VPNs
- Module 9: Implementing networking for branch offices
- Module 10: Configuring advanced networking features
- Module 11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
Date: 19 a 23/mar das 09h30 às 17h00
19 Março 2018 a 30 Março 2018 - Lisboa
26 Março 2018 a 29 Março 2018 - Lisboa