This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Use Oracle SQL Developer
You’ll use Oracle SQL Developer to develop these program units. SQL*Plus and JDeveloper are introduced in this course as optional tools.
Note: This course is a combination of Oracle Database: PL/SQL Fundamentals and Oracle Database: Develop PL/SQL Program Units courses.
1 Abril 2019 a 5 Abril 2019 - Lisboa
8 Abril 2019 a 12 Abril 2019 - Lisboa
6 Maio 2019 a 10 Maio 2019 - Lisboa
13 Maio 2019 a 17 Maio 2019 - Lisboa