This instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to update their skills to cover SQL Server 2017.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2017
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Performance, Availability, and Scalability
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server data access
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server reporting and BI
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
- Describe new and enhanced data analytics features
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Cloud deployments
- Describe SQL Server on Linux functionality
- Existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2017.
- Existing SQL Server 2016 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2017 certification.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2016.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2016 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016.
- Introduction to SQL Server 2017
- What’s new in SQL Server Performance, Scalability, and Availability.
- What’s New in SQL Server data Access
- What’s new in SQL Server Reporting and BIThis module describes
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server Analysis Services
- New and Enhanced data Analytics Features
- What’s new in SQL Server in the Cloud
- SQL Server on Linux
16 Setembro 2019 a 18 Setembro 2019 - Aveiro, Braga, Lisboa, Porto
16 Setembro 2019 a 20 Setembro 2019 - Aveiro, Braga, Faro, Lisboa, Porto
17 Setembro 2019 a 7 Março 2020 - Aveiro, Braga, Porto
18 Setembro 2019 a 22 Junho 2020 - Aveiro, Braga, Lisboa, Porto
23 Setembro 2019 a 4 Maio 2020 - Aveiro, Braga, Porto
23 Setembro 2019 a 20 Dezembro 2019 - Porto