Upgrade is a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting Company specialized in Information Technologies and Telecommunication industries. We are currently more than 900 consultants, working on different projects with our multinational and national technological partners. We present solutions such as resource Outsourcing for medium to long term projects, Time & Materials, and Business Process Outsourcing.
Regarding our partnership with a prestigious player that presents solutions in the mobile marketing, mobile entertainment and mobile money areas, we are currently looking for:
PHP Web Developer - Back-end
We are looking for a Web Developer with at least 2 years of professional experience in web development.
- IT college degree (or equivalent)
- Knowledge working with SOAP and RESTfull webservices
- Strong will to learn and grow
- Team working spirit
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ability to produce clean and functional code across platforms (cross-browser compatibility)
- Familiarity with server administration (hosting setup, configuration, and management)
- Database Management and Administration skills (MySQL, phpMyAdmin,PostGresSQL, pgAdmin, between others)
- Familiarity with W3C standards, web accessibility and 508 compliance
- Usage of third-party APIs to connect to client websites
- Strong understanding of UX / UI design
- Experience in:
- Yii Framework (or another equivalent one like CodeIgniter / Laravel / Zend / etc.) or other Backend services as NodeJS with Express
- architecting and developing scalable, enterprise solutions
- WordPress and theme/plugins development using OOP paradigm
- version control (SVN o)
- various PHP design patterns like MVC / Singleton / Observer
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and career, integrated in a multinational project, where you will be provided initial and continuous training and an attractive salary package.
Go to www.upgradem.pt, and insert the reference 080/UPG/130816/ in the “Keyword” field. Next, click on “Answer”, provide your data and attach your Cv.