WHO WE ARE
SWORD Health is a digital health startup founded by a mix of Engineers and Clinical Specialists.At SWORD Health, we are disrupting the Healthcare industry through the development of an innovative system towards a more efficient and effective physical rehabilitation.This is what we do. Develop technologies that make a real difference in people’s lives.We wouldn’t waste our time for nothing less than that. We are mavericks and crazy enough to think that we can change such a classic industry. But there is a catch. In order to be capable of achieving such a challenging task, we need to work with the best. This is why we need you.
TO DO WHAT
- Develop software applications for backoffice and web infrastruture.
- Develop fully automated development pipelines and API integration testing.
- Stay up to speed with all web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns.
- Understanding the current lifestyle and development of new lifecycles with emphasis on software quality processes.
- Actively participate in the training and building skills of other web developers.
- Continuous monitoring of performance on production environments.
- Create and run load tests, and analyze applications performance.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Proficiency using Web Development patterns.
- Experience with back-end Development (PHP, Python, Node.Js).
- Knowledge of SQL language and manage SQL databases. Experience in NO SQL database (is a plus).
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code.
- A project(s)/released apps that you can tells us about.
- Knowledge of advanced server technology (ElasticSearch, Nginx/Apache, Docker).
- Previous experience with software integration processes (is a plus).
- A result oriented mindset and a highly motivated team player with a drive to disrupt.
- Passion for developing novel and unique systems that have a direct impact on peoples' lives.
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Natural leadership, winning personality and startup mentality.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry.
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture.
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?".
Email us at [email protected] with the subject OPEN POSITION – WEB DEVELOPER.
Please include a cover letter together with your CV.