We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to work with our fast-paced global team.
Our mission is pure and simple. We aim to bring high-quality coffee and tea solutions and household accessories to everyone, in line with your values. We innovate to create great designs at affordable prices based on our guiding principle that form follows functionality while keeping an eye on sustainability, environmental responsibility, and respect for the wellbeing of our staff, our communities, and our planet.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Good command of the English language
- Must be interpersonal and able to work well independently as well within a team environment.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- An aptitude and drive for learning
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Excellent understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Managing work through ticketing systems (JIRA preferred)
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Prior systems integration experience, e.g. consuming web services APIs
Bonus Points for
- Magento Certification
- Experience in ERP integrations with Magento is a huge plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
- Support existing applications with ongoing feature additions and bug fixes
- Perform platform updates, extension updates and security patching
- Integrate data and perform data migrations
- Write automated software tests to prove correctness of your code
- Estimate effort and track hours for assigned work
- Perform new feature development and bug fixing
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Strong work ethic and motivation
- Thrive in a fast paced, fast changing and dynamic environment
- True team player and possess strong analytical abilities together with innate interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility while building strong relationships across business units and continents.
- Meet deadlines while maintaining a healthy supply situation at all times.
- High level of initiative, responsibility and team spirit
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Integration in a young, dynamic and motivated team in a global company in constant growth
- Intervention in ambitious, attractive, and motivational projects
- Opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team that favors innovation
Salary according to experience
- Salary according to experience
To apply send us an email with your CV (English version) to [email protected]