mobinteg is a specialty mobile solutions provider with the development center based in Lisbon, and we are looking for a Requirements Analyst to work closely with our team. This is a great opportunity to work with a winning start-up company developing world class mobile solutions with cutting edge mobile technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the mobile and web fields, mobile and web design industry and mobile and web technologies in general, and should have been part of a team that has had several successful project deliveries that they can demonstrate.
We are looking for professionals, hunger to always try something new, and search for the best solutions to challenging problems. Are you ready?
Skills and qualifications
The Requirements Analyst must be able to demonstrate experience of taking concepts and user requirements, and then translating them into system specifications, assuring that requirements are properly documented, translated, and interpreted.
This professional must be able to effectively:
- support analysis and requirements gathering efforts for various software development projects;
- interact with internal and/or external clients to understand their requirements;
- collaborate with the development team to communicate the client requirements, plan a feasible solution, document the requirements, and support the system implementation;
- formally document business and technical requirements for system development;
- develop testing plans and user cases for the testing phase of the software;
- test software products to ensure quality and adherence to identified requirements;
- provide training and support to users on software products.
and must have an in-depth understanding and experience in:
- software development lifecycle methodologies and best practices, including SCRUM/Agile methodologies;
- software quality management standards;
- office tools including text processor, spreadsheets, presentation, charting and project management;
- CCBA or CBAP (BABOK) certification, or PMI (PMBOK) certification would be advantageous.
Having a computing, math’s or management degree from a leading university, or equivalent experience, is considered a plus.
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value;
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team;
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task across projects, and comfort in juggling multiple tasks;
- Well organized and methodical;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Open minded with customer focus;
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills;
- Fluent in English (at business level).
Minimum 1+ years proven track record in software systems analysis.
How to Apply
Apply with your CV in Europass model, via [email protected].
Please note that mobinteg will only accept applications submitted through e-mail, mentioning the opportunity reference code and the job title in the subject.
mobinteg is a specialty mobile solutions provider headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and with partners around the globe. With expertise across all the major mobile platforms, mobinteg is able to deliver apps in both consumer and enterprise segments. We help organizations turn ideas into mobile initiatives – rapidly, efficiently and securely.
Our experience and knowledge of mobile technology coupled with in- depth research of your domain and the passion to excel ensures that we deliver killer strategies for your business. We can partner with you as a consultant, wherein we will understand your business requirements and provide you with the right solution.
Our mobility experts will help you meet the demands of the emerging market, contributing to the transformation of the mobile enterprise with their insight and innovation.
In mobinteg "we make IT look so easy!"
Experience: 1-3 years
Functions: Software systems analysis
Industries: Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Please also note that mobinteg is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.