We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Customer Experience (CX) team! As a Consultant Customer Experience you'll be part of the team that is dedicated to make sure our customers are doing Great. We do this by helping them (reactively, answering their questions), informing them (pro-actively, by sharing relevant information) and engaging with them (working together on improving our products and their experience). If you understand and appreciate that, you could be the perfect addition to our team!
At Basecone, a true (medior) Consultant CX...
- Lives and breathes our products (web application, mobile apps), knows all tips and tricks and is aware of what's coming;
- Provides technical and functional support to Basecone's existing and new customers, through email, chat and by phone;
- Guides (potentially) new customers during the on-boarding process, thus making sure they hit the ground running;
- Works together with our Development, Operations and Sales teams to find the quickest solution to reported problems and keeps the customer informed;
- Listens carefully to the Voice of the Customer, gathering customer feedback and promoting user ideas inside the organization to improve Basecone's products;
- Is able to create new (or improve existing) items for Basecone's Support Portal, clearly highlighting and explaining parts of the product, either through user manual items, blogs, video clips or webinars.
In short: at Basecone, a true Consultant CX is a true advocate of Basecone's customers!
What do you bring?
- French + English: both verbal and written communication skills;;
- College (HBO) or University degree, preferably in IT or Finance;
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Customer focus and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and cultures;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative, to multi-task and to prioritize;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices >not a must, but nice-to-have!
What would make the ultimate profile?
- If you have worked with the online accounting software of at least one of our partners, such as Twinfield, Exact Online, Unit4/Multivers and Visma-AccountView;
- If you have experience as an accountant working for a small- to medium-sized accountancy firm, or as an SME accountant.
What do we offer
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- An international team, since we have people from Portugal, Ukraine, Spain, Brazil, Germany and from the Netherlands calling themselves 'Baseconers'.
- Excitement! We move fast like a start-up, but enjoy the benefits of being part of a multinational (Wolters Kluwer).
- Several opportunities to go beyond your day-to-day business, representing CX in (agile) teams that work together on further expanding our portfolio, fine-tuning our products and improving the customer experience.
- Room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Basecone, such as Customer Success (NPS), Customer Analytics, Sales, IT Development, Marketing and Business Analytics.
Sounds about right? Don't hesitate and send us a copy of your resume in English or in French included with a small motivation to [email protected], non English/French Resumes are not processed.