Basecone is a vibrant and dynamic place to work. We push boundaries and challenge each other every day. We collaborate across disciplines, trying to achieve that common goal: to develop, launch and maintain state-of-the-art SaaS solutions. Solutions that effectively address real business problems and provide the best customer experience out there. Solutions that you and the team can be proud of at the end of the day.
At Basecone we believe our people are the heart and soul of our company. We value everyone's input and believe in a commonly agreed commitment, rather than an imposed one. We offer a no-nonsense environment, in which professionalism, fun and open communication are key elements.
Basecone's looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Basecone Team. The ideal candidate is interested in learning test strategy and implementing a full test philosophy and has ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give Basecone and its customers a world-class product. Furthermore, we value the soft skills of the tester as much as the hard skills.
Our perfect tester is an eager to learn, curious, creative, social team player with technical interest.
- Eager to learn
- Good social skills
- Team player
- Self-managed and motivated
- Define and execute test plans / strategies designed around automation.
- Asses and set test scenarios and test cases based on requirements of functional specifications.
- Design and create test data.
- Record problems in such a way that developers and business analyst are able to reproduce and understand.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on testing experience.
- Knowledge with Scrum and Agile
- Knowledge of some of these or other testing tools like Selenium, Fiddler, Testlink, SoapUI, BDD
- Knowledge with writing code preferable .NET C #.
- You know how to test micro-services and API's
- You are familiar with testing the basic Security and authorization issues.
What we offer:
- Of course a great salary! We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do
- Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal (Knowledge trips included!)
- 22 paid weekdays to explore the world, just don't forget to send your colleagues a postcard
- Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality
- A working environment where your team and manager understands that it’s important to spend time thinking on a solution, rather than rushing into the first one that comes to mind; an environment where re-factoring and rebuilding are seen as sometimes necessary; an environment where the team is the one truly responsible for coming up with a solution, rather than implement one that was imposed
Sounds about right? Don't hesitate and send us a copy of your resume in English included with a small motivation to [email protected], with the subject: [TESTER-BASECONE].
Non English Resumes are not processed and to be able to apply you must be eligible to work in Portugal