Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Tech Lead (M/F) to integrate directly a multinational client, internationally known in the e-commerce field, with offices in Lisbon.
Kelly IT Resources, owned by American multinational Kelly Services is the business unit specialized in Recruitment & Selection and Outsourcing of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1946, Kelly Services is an American multinational company leader in Human Resource Management which is present in over 30 countries. Quoted on NASDAQ stock exchange, Kelly Services works with more than 90% of Fortune 500 and 100 companies, employing 560.000 professionals annually. The turnover achieved in 2015 was 5.5 Billion USD.
- Direct report to the Engineering Manager;
- Team leader for a team of 6 – 10 developers;
- Have a word on setting product strategy;
- Research, suggest and implement new solutions;
- Assure the high standards of quality and best practices;
- Contribute to scaling the platform to the next level of modularity & shareability.
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering management role;
- Experience implementing tools, processes, internal instrumentation, methodologies and resolving blockages;
- Comfortable managing projects with tight deadlines and short release cycles;
- Be an inspiring leader, passionate about coaching and mentoring;
- Strong technical skills;
- Experience with agile development practices (Kanban, Scrum, TDD);
- Experience with version tools such as GIT or Git-flow;
- Be able to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Very well organized and methodic;
- Good communication skills and an ability to liaise across teams in multiple countries and multiple departments;
- Ability to work with high-autonomy;
- Strong English speaking skills.
Interested in this job opportunity? Please apply here!