To integrate our software development team we are looking for PHP Web Engineers, aiming for high quality standards on the software developed by the team.
A task that challenges:
- You build web applications and develop them continuously.
- The intensive work on back-end development in PHP frameworks is just as much a part of your tasks as the conception, introduction and testing of new functions.
- You will ensure that sustainable systems are developed that are "always one step ahead".
- We would be glad to help you with your own experiences and ideas.
A background that is convincing:
- You are a personality who is convinced by her open, dynamic nature and her skillful and disciplined work style.
- You have a lot of object-oriented PHP knowledge and have already gained experience with MVC frameworks (eg Zend, Symfony2, Laravel).
- In addition, you will be familiar with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and Front-End-Tech (HTML, CSS, JS), Git skills and a solid understanding of the basic Internet technologies.
- You are an absolute team player: You know your qualifications and share them with your team. You know your limits well and are ready to learn with the team and to develop you further.
- Your profile is rounded off by your sense of humor as well as your fluent English skills.
A work environment that inspires:
- You work in the inner city of Porto in an innovative and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours.
- A compensation package aligned with your profile, experience.
- You can expect a varied work, an uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute your own ideas.
- We offer you a wide range of possibilities for further education and training, regular Team events and a lot of fun besides the work.
- There are also breakfast, fruit and beverages for your physical well-being and a ping pong table for sporting recreation (and some FIFA tournaments on the way).
To apply, send us your CV to [email protected], on the subject [PHP]