TIMWE is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging our global network of connections to mobile carriers, our proprietary NEO platform, our team of seasoned professionals and our ability to innovate at a fast pace, we have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets.
This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. Person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- 3-4 years as Backend Development;
- Excellent knowledge of Java 6+, J2EE;
- Middle tier / backend development of Batch Jobs, SOAP Webservices, RESTful services, Database, Rules Engine
- Knowledge of Oracle (or other Relation DB)
- Understanding of Java frameworks and how they are used, like Spring, Hibernate, Log4J
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills within team and across organization
- Experience with performance testing and related troubleshooting and tuning is a plus;
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Full Professional Portuguese and English (mandatory);
Please contact us using the appropriate link below: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TIMWE&cws=37&rid=669