Role: SAP Technical Consultant
Skills: ABAP, SAP
Joining the Oneasit Development Team & working within a delivery-focused environment, the SAP ABAP Consultant will be responsible for developing and supporting SAP solutions. As Oneasit Solutions mainly works for international customers, fluency in English is mandatory.
- Responsible for developing high quality and efficient technical solutions
- Engage with and build lasting and trusting relationships within the organization and all team members
- Responsible for end to end delivery into production, post go live support and maintenance
- Programs performance improvement
- Have a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to.
- Quality assurance code review and improvement
- Communicate with international customers / partners.
- Has high technical skills in ABAP and/or ABAP Object Orientated Programming
- Deep Knowledge of ABAP DDIC (Table Change/Creation, Index Change/Creation, Append Structure, Customer Include, Domain)
- Experience in ABAP development for at least 5 years
- Strong technical skills to enable writing an application design from solution design
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with different people at all levels in a business or technical language depending on the target audience
- Fluent in English
Skill-set/background (nice to have):
- Experience in SAP EWM and/or SAP EHS
- Experience in SAP QA Control activities
- Has technical skills in FIORI, BSP, CRM WEB UI, BOL/GENIL and API Layers
- Understanding of SAP CRM and ISU data model
- Fluent in French
You can apply to this job by sending your CV to [email protected] or by using the URL http://oneasit.com/jobs/job/37/sap-technical-consultant-at-oneasit-solutions/
For further information: www.oneasit.com