FOR THE TECH REVOLUTIONARIES. THE ONES WHO SEE THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office , Backoffice and Mobile they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
Platform Tools Product team goal is to develop fast, flexible, scalable platforms for both our internal operational teams and external supply partners. The core responsibilities is to identify opportunities, deliver business analytics and improve our processes and internal and external tools to operate efficiently and in support of our strategic goals.
The person in this position will be instrumental in setting within his product team a Product Long term vision for our Omni-channel platform so that it becomes a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting a fast, efficient, and cost effective global network strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop key initiatives into strategies and strategies into results through structured approach, rigorous analysis, and proactive communication
- Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities.
- Be a partner with the business to identify opportunities in current systems and process and create requirements for functional changes to maximize returns on application development efforts
- Proactively and effectively communicate changes to systems and tools to affected groups
- Identify and quantify methodology differences and impacts between current and future processes and systems.
- Build relationships with Strategic Management business partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project plans and key stakeholder engagement strategy on all initiatives
- Lead/Support/Coach the Product owners that work in the Platform Cluster
Who you are:
- A professional with 4-8 year work experience required
- Knowledgeable of Supply Chain logistics or post order B2B and B2C tools is highly desired.
- A professional with demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- Experienced in people management
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Marketplace experienced: experience in an omni-channel company is a plus
- A professional with proven past experience using data to inform key decisions. This includes analyzing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction
- A professional with excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please, follow the link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oDIp5fwz&s=IT_Jobs