We’re looking for… You!
You’ve been working in the sector for 5+ years and you’re keen to make your mark in the industry. You consider yourself a ‘Multi-code-lingual-genius’ and can code the most complex algorithm in any language. You thrive off challenge and see yourself as a key contributor to building Big Data solutions/ DevOps/ Data Science Solutions. And here’s the thing- you know you do it impeccably well!
You’re able to lead small to large teams, you’re confident in presenting and are familiar in an agile working environment. You’re influential, direct and straight to the point when needed. You are keen to step-up whatever the problem and understand the importance of delivering customer value.
You’re continuously looking at ways you can improve your skill-set and raise the bar. You want to learn about the latest and greatest technologies in Distributed computing and micro-services architectures, and surround yourself with like-minded people. The idea of mentoring more junior people and watching them flourish fills you with joy.
‘Fun’ is your middle name and you bring atmosphere to those around you. You enjoy free fruit in the office, a beer (or two!) on a Friday and a tasty pizza whilst giggling with your colleagues.
The bottom line is, you deliver the good stuff and you pride yourself on the value in your work. You’re focused; you’re personable; you’re dependable; you commit to goals and deliverables.
To help you along the way, we partner with some of the biggest and brightest names in the industry, who help us stay ahead of the industry curve.
If you think that’s you, then we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on gender, age, religion or race. Our staff are recruited, developed and promoted purely on their skills and contributions.
What you must have
- Worked with agile methodologies.
- Previous experiment on consultancy.
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience with JVM exposure.
- Computer Science or equivalent academic background.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
What we offer
- Hands-on training on BigData technologies (Marionete Academy).
- Unlimited professional certifications on Big Data technologies.
- Unlimited access to SafariBooksOnline, Cloud Academy, Linux Academy, Coursera For Enterprise and a few others.
- Mac book pro
- Work from home policies.
- Relaxed working environment.
- Offices in Lisbon central area and in London central area.
- Health and life insurance.
- Coffee, tea and fruit.
Lisbon – Portugal and London – UK, happy to work worldwide when required.
European passport required
From €40,000 to €75,000 per year depending on experience.
To apply for the job, please send your CV through this link.