Basecone is a vibrant and dynamic place to work. We push boundaries and challenge each other every day. We collaborate across disciplines, trying to achieve that common goal: to develop, launch and maintain state-of-the-art SaaS solutions. Solutions that effectively address real business problems and provide the best customer experience out there. Solutions that you and the team can be proud of at the end of the day.
At Basecone we believe our people are the heart and soul of our company. We value everyone's input and believe in a commonly agreed commitment, rather than an imposed one. We offer a no-nonsense environment, in which professionalism, fun and open communication are key elements.
Basecone has designed a new product for the German consumer Market, named Docunauten. This new product is ready for development and will be developed in the Basecone development organization and will follow the "Lean start up methodology". Learning from the existing Basecone application and applying new and improved methods and technologies, this product will be challenging and exciting to work on. The product will be developed by a dedicated team of developers, test engineers, product owners and UI/UX specialists.
Basecone's looking for a passionate Frontend (Medium) Engineer to join our Docunauten Team. The ideal candidate has several years of experience with AngularJS 1 or Angular 2+ and an ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give Basecone and its customers a world-class product.
- Design and contribute to an Angular 2+ front-end architecture to drive complex web applications
- Self-managed and motivated
- Ability/Motivation to work in an Agile Scrum team, and to push the team towards the sprint goal
- Ability to coordinate effectively with other team members on User Stories shared responsibilities
- Strong opinion and continuous evaluation of new technologies and software products
- You know the difference between a tightly coupled and loosely coupled systems
- 2+ years of experience using the latest HTML and CSS language features
- It is plus to have design skills with an excellent eye for the detail.
- 1+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining modern Rich Internet Applications using AngularJS 1 or Angular 2+
- Solid understanding of latest front-end development workflows and frameworks: Front end build tools (npm, webpack, ...), Protractor and beyond
- Understanding of cross browser and platform development
- Experience with Git (preferably) or SVN
- Strong affinity with automatic deployment and continuous integration
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Creatively handle challenges and obstacles, innovating solutions balancing both immediate needs with longer term ownership and maintenance of application being developed.
- Working knowledge and experience with software development best practices and standards.
What we offer:
- Of course a great salary! We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do
- Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal (Knowledge trips included!)
- Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality
- A working environment where your team and manager understands that it’s important to spend time thinking on a solution, rather than rushing into the first one that comes to mind; an environment where refactoring and rebuilding are seen as sometimes necessary; an environment where the team is the one truly responsible for coming up with a solution, rather than implement one that was imposed.
Sounds about right? Don't hesitate and send us a copy of your resume in English included with a small motivation to [email protected], non English Resumes are not processed.