As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120bn. With a headcount of more than 30,000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries.
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the supervision of the information technology and computer system and manage IT teams, which include training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
IT Manager is also responsible for design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures and ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an IT department;
- Proven experience working as a IT Manager or System Administrator;
- Strong problem solving skills required;
- Experience in team management;
- Negotiation and communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
- Lisbon, Portugal