SAP System Administrator (F/M) Lisbon
- Maintain effective system maintenance procedures to ensure smooth, uninterrupted SAP system operation;
- Research and implement SAP security best practice, policy and procedures identifying necessary security and system changes;
- Monitor performance of SAP systems and tune as necessary;
- Work with project teams to provide SAP BASIS support in the planning, execution, and delivery of SAP projects;
- Coordinate with the OS and DBA teams for resolution of issues found in the SAP environment;
- Work with SAP Support organization in the investigation and resolution of incidents;
- Install and upgrade a diverse set of SAP Systems in a Windows/SUSE Linux and MS SQL/HANA environment;
- Develop and implement system copies and data refreshes as required to support project schedules;
- Work with MSC IT Infrastructure SAP Architect Lead in the exploration of the latest SAP technologies through Proof of Concepts;
- Conduct 2nd and 3rd level support on a daily basis for requests related to SAP BASIS;
- Provide after-hours support for SAP system maintenance.
- SAP problem determination and troubleshooting skills;
- SAP System performance and tuning skills;
- SAP Systems administration and operations management experience;
- Strong HANA/MS SQL/Windows/SUSE Linux skills;
- Knowledge of backup and recovery scenarios;
- Applying SAP security notes for ABAP and Java applications;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of technical infrastructure and operations for SAP ECC 6 EHP 8 or above, SAP PI 7.31 or above, SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 or above;
- Exposure to SAP OpenText Archive Center;
- Exposure to HANA and MS SQL db administration;
- Knowledge in administering and troubleshooting Windows/SUSE Linux based systems (including SUSE HAE);
- Extensive knowledge of IT governance, operations, security practices and audit compliance;
- Deep understanding of SAP Security best practices.
- 5+ years as a SAP Basis Administrator.
If this opportunity sounds inviting to you, please do share your cover letter and CV in English to "[email protected]"
Suitable candidates will be contacted.
Lisboa - Full-time