Information Factory is a Swiss software and consulting company with offices in Zurich, Nuremberg and Porto. For our location in Porto, we offer a position as DEVOPS/Linux Engineer (m/f).
Our employees appreciate the professional and future-oriented environment as well as their highly qualified colleagues. We provide various free spaces for innovation as well as taking entrepreneurial responsibility within your team.
SMALL - AGILE - SKILLED
Our team is international. Our company languages are German and English. We work together with people who are experts in joined-up-thinking, managing complexity and who want to grow with us.
No comfort zone residents but passionate performers. No soldiers of fortune but competent engineers. No managers but makers.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Planning, system integration, support and further development of LINUX-based infrastructures
- Interface between customer-IT, development and project
- Competence- and trust-oriented cooperation in interdisciplinary teams
- Supervision of IT infrastructure components, middleware, and applications
- Planning and development of tools for automated deployment processes
- Passionate LINUX and open source advocate
- Experience in some of the following areas and willingness to develop further in:
- LINUX Server Administration
- Infrastructure Services LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Samba
- Virtualization / Clustering
- Application administration:
- Postfix, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss,
- Oracle, Jenkins, Hudson,
- Confluence, Jira, SVN
- Shell and scripting languages
- German or English language skills
- Solution- and team oriented
- New, modern office located in Downtown near the metro station Trinidade
- Long-term and exciting projects for established companies
- Opportunities to grow, design and develop yourself within the company
- Experienced colleagues and mentors for the training phase
- Very good traffic connections and parking
- Team events and company parties
- Involvement of all employees in the strategy process, monthly Town-Hall Meetings and open communication
We look forward to meeting you! Please send your complete application with possible entry date as well as your desired salary to:
For further information, please contact Jens Klöcker:
Please note that we only accept direct applications!