Who we are
Founded in 2013 by a group of fellow Portuguese people who had a vision of setting up an unrivaled information technology business, e.near is a company specialized in nearshore IT solutions, fully committed to developing key projects with excellent outcomes for mature and sophisticated international markets.
At e.near, we are in love with technology and are set on making our contribution to the world.
We have passionate teams that are devoted to deliver the best nearshore services in the world, with incomparable results.
Your tech skills
- Demonstrable in-depth skill and experience with Ansible or similar automation tool/service.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with implementation and operation of a Continuous Delivery environment
- Strong Linux experience.
- Good knowledge of using version control systems such as GIT
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins
- Good knowledge in using monitoring tools such as Nagios, Mutiny or similar
- Experience in system design and integration
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills
- Strong system optimization skills across all platform layers
- Demonstrable experience in driving configuration management related processes through from development to production
- Extensive knowledge of cloud standards such as Openstack, OVS, CIMI, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience of Web Servers Administration (Apache and Tomcat) and builds
- Good knowledge and experience of MySQL and SQL queries
Some bonus skills
- Commercial software development experience, especially with Python
- Experience in a Kanban/Scrum operational environment
- Demonstrable experience in containerization technologies such as Docker
- Infrastructure design experience
- The ability to test new technologies and analyse their feasibility to be integrated into the existing infrastructure
- Experience with No-SQL technologies
What we can offer you:
We provide a relaxed and informal environment where you can concentrate on what really matters
We provide an open and cooperative environment with motivated and friendly people
We have flexible working conditions
We provide coaching and mentoring for all positions, having good professional and personal development opportunities
We care for you and provide a comprehensive medical health insurance pack
We have an international work environment with people from around the globe
We would love to be part of your next career move. If you think you qualify and want to be part of our team please contact us at [email protected]. You can also find more about us here: www.enear.co