Experis Project Solutions, is an Experis business unit, especialized in Consulting and Outsourcing in Information Technologies and TELCO areas.
The FastTrack Engineer role will be responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers
and partners which includes provide proactive guidance and remediation assistance. You will help
transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for
As the FastTrack Engineer for this business you will drive the technical execution and provide
automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the ‘Deployment’
phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer Onboarding & Migration Experience for a range of
Microsoft products including Office 365 while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners,
Microsoft Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations
and internal business groups. The FastTrack Engineer role will require developing exceptionally
strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned teams to deliver expected
customer and business results.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage and lead a set of Microsoft Cloud Services customers and partners through the technical process.
- Proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology
- Analyze, develop and communicate key process and technology improvement
- Provide continual feedback for the FastTrack processes and entire deployment cycle.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships maintaining CSAT
- Be responsive to customer needs.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Be recognized as an Microsoft Leader and evangelist
- This role may require occasional travel
If you are interested, please apply on following link: