OpenSpend has an experienced management team with deep domain expertise in Enterprise Software. Many of the team members as well as the overall staff have worked together in multiple startups.
OpenSpend’s culture is open, collaborative and inclusive. The management team provides a transparent culture for employees, with a learning environment that attracts talent who wish to establish themselves in our startup ecosystem in Boston, Austin, Belgrade, Lisbon, and Remotely. Members of the team have a unique opportunity to get exposed to all aspects of the business, with clear responsibility and ownership. The company is customer-focused, with a commitment to driving Build-Measure-Learn feedback loops across all aspects of our business.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong fit to the company, product, market, management team, and company culture (as described above).
- Experience managing an engineering organization on a fast growing team. Our revenue has quadrupled over the past 12 months.
- Proven expertise hiring and retaining top caliber technical talent.
- Experience managing both engineering and operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business.
- Experience developing IT Management and Cloud Management software for enterprise class organizations.
- Experience and passion for agile development with weekly iterative releases.
- Experience developing a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS platform using modern frameworks on AWS.
Please send you application to [email protected]