Unix System Administrator (m/f)
We are looking for a Unix System Administrator to integrate the Systems Team of our client - a multinational company specialized in IT services.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configurations, tuning and updates of Linux’s servers;
- Promote Business Continuity Processes;
- Support the Incidents Management team in more critical situations.
What is required from you?
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar areas will be value;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Unix System Administrator functions;
- Solid experience in Linux environments, focused on SLES, RedHat and CentOS;
- Experience in scripting (Bash);
- Knowledge in Configuration Management Frameworks (such as Puppet);
- Knowledge in Ruby on Rails or Python will be valued;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
- Good communication skills.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to [email protected] and let’s talk!
Please, use the reference 13393UNIX on the subject.
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.