Daltix is a young company from Ghent (BE) with offices in Boom (BE) and Lisbon (PT) bringing real-time insights to the world of retail. We have developed a set of tools to gather, process and analyze e-commerce data from webshops. Every day, we collect prices, promotions and assortment data from a myriad of e-commerce channels. This data is turned into actionable insights for the right people at the right time by extracting high level insights, introducing more structure with A.I. techniques, and enriching the information with alternative data sources. These insights are used by retailers and suppliers to help them in their market positioning.
- Developing & maintaining web crawlers.
- Design & develop tools to support internal development.
- Design & develop tools to automate testing & QA.
- Design & develop tools to aid our customers.
- Guarantee data integrity and quality by extending our logging, monitoring and outlier detection systems.
- You have a bachelor degree in computer engineering (or relevant).
- Programming experience with one or more languages:
- Python (preferred), C#, Java, Scala, C/C++, ...
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL.
- Linux experience.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- You are passionate about software engineering.
- You have a masters degree in computer engineering (or relevant).
- Excellent coding skills and deep knowledge of web technologies.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and a critical mindset.
- You get energy from working in a highly complex and challenging startup environment with a high tech product.
Do you think you’d be the perfect fit for this job? Let us know by sending your cover letter + CV to [email protected].