An opportunity exists for a full stack developer to join the development team to provide interface and backend development based out of Vigo, Spain or Oporto, Portugal region.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to work with a small, highly skilled team, focused on delivering next-generation VoIP technologies. The role is responsible for the ongoing development of the core platform, bringing new features and integrations to life and contributing both ideas and code!
The successful induvial will have a passion for Linux and opensource technologies. They will be an integral part of the development team and contribute ideas to the project. They will have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team and have the flexibility and desire to undertake new challenges and technologies.
Individual’s core activities and responsibilities:
- Specification of improvements/system enhancements
- Development of frontend and backend systems
- Involvement in continuous development cycle
- Verification Testing
Experience/qualifications essential for this role:
- Strong Linux
- Frontend (good level of experience) of:
- Backend (good level of experience) of:
- object-oriented programming – preferred Python, or any oo language Java, C++, Perl
- Git version control/Bitbucket
Experience/qualifications preferred but not essential for this role:
- Frontend – Elixir, Polymer, Node.js and npm, Gulp, Jinja, Django templates or any other engine HTML
- Backend – Django, Flask
Most important attributes/personal qualities needed in this person:
- Technical competence
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with a team
- Time management
The successful candidate will benefit from working with a technically skilled team in a small and dynamic environment providing exposure to a wide range of technologies and business operations on a day to day basis.
Please send your job application to [email protected]