• Understand and interpret customers needs by: searching for industry (fashion) evolution, doing competitive benchmarking, monitoring user behaviour;
• Explore and investigate specific problems and support Senior Product Managers in creating specifications for new features;
• Work with Tech team and the other PMs to find smart ways to "try-fail-learn-improve" faster on those problems;
• Work with UX and Product team in wireframing and early prototyping;
• Prepare the Technical release notes for our international Customer Success Team;
• Work on priotritisation of those problems with the other PMs, understanding the company and/or area KPIs.
You come with:
• Analytical mindset and a “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast execution and pragmatic decisions;
• First experience as Product Manager in an eCommerce, SaaS-Company or as project manager in Supply chain
or fashion industry;
• Very good written and verbal communication skills: Fluency in English; international work experience and
additional languages (Portuguese and German) are a plus;
• Self-motivation and team-oriented work attitude.
• A fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope;
• A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas; • A diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence; • A highly talented, dynamic, and international team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Getting in touch with us – [email protected]