• Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and mockups;
• Create simple yet highly complex interfaces that our customer can understand quickly;
• Work with engineers, marketing and product management on various projects;
• Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns;
• Map out user experience and come up with intuitive, simple, and beautiful designs and interactions that delight
our users - regardless of whether they use a desktop computer or mobile device;
• Create prototypes and test them to gain actionable insights at an early stage to continously iterate and improve
the platform and base feature iterations on real user feedback.
You come with:
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions and expertise in creating pixel-perfect web and mobile UX/UI;
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization;
• Very good written and verbal communication skills: Fluency in English; international work experience and additional languages (Portuguese and German) are a plus;
• Experience working directly with developers for implementation of designs;
• Proven experience to work independently and in a dynamic, hands-on cross-functional team;
• Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology, best practices and design patterns;
• Rapid prototyping, wire framing experience (Axure, Balsamiq Mockups, inVision);
• Experience working in Agile environments using SCRUM methods a plus.
• A fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope;
• A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas; • A diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence; • A highly talented, dynamic, and international team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Getting in touch with us – [email protected]