We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
The Network Engineer will provide network engineering operational support and development for a broad range of network systems and environment including the full system engineering lifecycle, and requirements analysis: configure, test, evaluation, maintain, integration, test, and install. This individual will primarily be focused on network, voice and security technologies operational support and projects that impact cross-functional aspects of the enterprise.
- Implementing and supporting network engineering solutions of organization’s LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, Cloud, VoIP and Network Security focused infrastructure projects.
- Providing network support in the design, integration, and deployment and troubleshooting of enterprise implementations.
- Providing Incident troubleshooting on network, security, voice technology related issues as assigned on any shift within a 24x7 shift period.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network engineers on network optimization.
- Analyzing system and/or network performance, modifying parameters to improve throughput and effectively utilize resources. Monitor resource usage and make adjustments as needed.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 years of network management experience.
- Relevant Cisco Certification, such as Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Wireless (CCNP Wireless), or Network Security (CCSP).
- Basic Linux skills.
Aveiro - Full-time
Aveiro, Coimbra, Leiria, Setúbal, Porto
Aveiro, Lisboa - Full-time
Coimbra, Porto - Full-time
Lisboa - Full-time
Aveiro - Full-time