About the role
We have great growth plans for the business and we are looking for someone to help take our product to the next level. You will be joining and working alongside our development team.
It would be desirable for you to have experience but you don’t really need to - the most important thing is for you to be proactive, curious and eager to learn.
This role will suit someone who is keen to test new ideas, validate them and enjoys solving problems. You need to be analytical, comfortable and passionate with coding. You’ll be organised, comfortable working at a fast pace and able to task switch.
You are practical, positive and nice. We don’t mind what degree you’ve done, as long as you’ve done well in it. Ideally you will have about 1-2 years of experience in the workforce already.
- Build, maintain and manage the API layer including writing and retrieving data from data stores.
- Working experience in an Angular (4+) environment with TypeScript;
- Working experience with a NodeJS environment serving as the API layer;
- Working experience with Git or other version control system.
Nice to have
- Working experience with a MongoDB environment, or similar NoSQL system;
- Previous experiences working with Redux or other state management pattern;
- Knowledge of NgRx;
- Unit testing and / or E2E testing experience;
- Comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum;
- Contract with competitive salary and package
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance
- Gym subscription allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, tea and snacks;
If you feel like you would be a good fit, get in touch:
or apply via LinkedIn at: