Randstad operates in Portugal and worldwide as a leader in human resources for several business sectors.
Randstad Shared Services Centre works to provide unique professional development and is responsible for helping our clients searching for talents such as accounting, human resources, payroll, IT, legal, compliance, purchasing or security.
descrição da função/job description
As a result of a solid partnership between Randstad and a Chemical Company we are looking for junior candidates to integrate the procurement team as a Data Analyst (m/f).
The main responsibilities are:
- Key Process Indicators and Reporting Analytics;
- Produce and extract reporting indicators related with the activities of Data &
- Analysis and PTP, managing within Excel, Freshdesk ticketing tool and SAP.
- University degree;
- Good written and spoken English (mandatory);
- Client focus;
- Advanced level of excel (mandatory);
- Responsible and stable;
- Preference for people with experience and advanced knowledge on SAP;
- Additionally experience on Reporting indicator principles;
- Team spirit and available to work in an open space environment;
- Good analysis skills and problem solving mind-set;
- Availability to travel environment.
This job offers:
- Immediate entry into an attractive project in a prestigious multinational company
- You will integrate a multicultural team
- Conditions of remuneration to be agreed by the experience and knowledge demonstrated
para se candidatar/to apply