With Switch, we’ve created an abstraction layer on top of the existing payments infrastructure, so businesses can get access to multiple financial institutions through one simple API integration.
We’re looking for a highly passionate HR rockstar to help us grow our world-class team. You’ll be working on a set of activities to attract and hire thoughtful, collaborative, and focused people to support Switch’s ambitious mission—while making sure everyone in the team stays happy and motivated—namely:
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various positions;
- Design, execute and manage all aspects of the university recruiting program at Switch;
- Design and manage Onboarding processes (e.g. legal, IT, insurance, knowledge);
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site;
- Help build our brand. You’ll help define what our brand stands for and how we bring it to life across a variety of assets and channels;
- Lead end-to-end marketing campaigns. You’ll play a part in customer research, audience and messaging, brief development, creative development, production and distribution. You’ll often be the one pulling all the pieces together, ensuring they tell a powerful story for our business and brand.
- Support the executive team on all things people-related, such as performance management & coaching, payroll, employee relations and organizational development;
- Act as an advocate and resource for Switch employees;
- Manage and continuously enhance our workplace (e.g. food, furniture, office equipment);
- Build programs and processes to allow Switch employees to be their best self and continue to build their professional development platform (e.g. compensation, events, continuous learning).
- Full-cycle recruiting experience;
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness;
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline;
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient;
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change;
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
Nice to have
- Marketing experience;
- Managed media plans, media measurement or brand trackers.
- Health insurance;
- Stock options for top employees;
- Confy office by the beach;
- No politics and good work-life balance;
- Work with an experienced team.
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages:
- CV Screening;
- Online Call;
- Technical Interview;
- Cultural Fit.
Send us your CV to [email protected].