Switch is a Payments Platform-as-a-Service that connects businesses to every financial institution through a single integration, enabling fine-grained control over demanding payment operations.
If you're looking to work in greenfield projects and assume ownership of that work... keep reading!
We're looking for talented and passionate DevOps to join our engineering team, helping us scale a platform currently processing millions of transactions for some of the largest online businesses in the World. You'll be working on highly impactful and complex challenges, helping us shape the future of the payments industry, namely:
- Building a world-class Payments Platform-as-a-Service;
- Developing a micro-services architecture, with event-sourcing and big-data processing challenges;
- Improve our infrastructure orchestration, monitoring and alerting systems;
- Ensure security, high-availability and scalability across the platform;
- Work closely with the rest of development team to optimise development, deployment, quality assurance and maintenance processes.
- At least 4 years of Linux Infrastructure Engineering experience;
- Expert in Problem solving, Monitoring, Automation, and Service configuration;
- Expert in Docker micro-services and cloud architectures;
- Implementing Security Standards;
- High-availability for PostgreSQL;
- MongoDB, Node.js, Redis, RabbitMQ maintenance;
- Great verbal and written Python and Bash Scripting skills;
- Good verbal and written English skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with event sourcing / stream processing / big-data;
- Experience in Security Certifications;
- Continuous Integration;
- Backend/API development.
- Health insurance;
- Stock options for top employees;
- Confy office by the beach;
- No politics and good work-life balance;
- Work with an experienced team.
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages:
- CV Screening;
- Online Call;
- Technical Interview;
- Cultural Fit.
Send us your CV to [email protected].