Kynd is a fully funded cyber security startup whose purpose is to stop cyber risk affecting any business.
We are looking for a full stack JS Engineer (React, Redux, NodeJS) to help our small team to put together version one of a product aimed at business owners.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the founding engineering team in an early stage company with several highly successful entrepreneurs in the leadership team.
You are driven by building products and getting them out to real users. You have the skillset to build a prototype (non-commercial) web product on your own, without anyone else's help.
You consider an early stage startup environment, where you must often solve your own problems and be self-directed within your own work, a good thing and a place you would naturally thrive.
- You must be happy and able to work with these technologies on day one
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Commercial experience with all of these is essential, we will discuss how you've used all of them in the interview
- React / Redux
- CSS fluency (minimal googling required to translate designs to HTML/CSS)
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
- AWS ops
- Startup experience
- Expertise in another programming or scripting language (especially Python, Java).