Be part of something amazing! Join Mindera and be inspired by our passion, innovative though process and self-organisation culture. We are building something special and if you take the challenge, it will change you forever.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you can be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
You’re great at
- Semantic documents using HTML;
- Developing great user interfaces;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
It also would be cool if you
- use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture of self-organization;
- Work with large-scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love!
Apply here: https://minderacraft.workable.com/j/37E9EDEEE5