At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- As a Technical Tester you will be responsible for testing releases of functionality to support the roll out of features within the TUI Digital Assistant mobile application along with a platform transition to the AWS platform. This will include functional, integration and performance testing of APIs; testing deployment scripts for infrastructure, API and application levels and taking a key role within the delivery lifecycle. You will be working in an Agile Scrum manner, testing user stories and tasks, forming a key part of the Agile Scrum team. You will play key role to ensure that all backend systems are working as expected.
- You will be working on delivery a new platform architecture - the Mobile Backend as a Service or MBaaS, based on native AWS services and assisting with delivering core value to the future success of the TDA and indeed Mobility Hub. The range of testing will be challenging as we require QA at all levels of our new platform including API, service, deployment and source system integration.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge and experience of API testing
- Exploratory Session Based test techniques
- Fluent with using Postman or a similar tool
- Agile & Scrum practice
- BSc or MSc on Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues and communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Passion for great technology and user experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical thinker, team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in Portugal and in the EU.
What will be a plus:
- Performance Testing e.g. Jmeter
- Automating Test Pipeline in Jenkins
- Amazon S3 Buckets / EC2
- CloudWatch / CloudTrail Metrics and Logging
- API Gateway staging, mocking and configuration
- Understanding of BDD /TDD
- Charles / Fiddler
- ISTQB Foundation certification.
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSQAPI
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.