Who are we?
BindTuning is the leading platform for building connected and engaging workplaces for Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint. It allows the creation of modern intranet experiences, leveraging SharePoint capabilities, driving user adoption and providing a simplified way for teams to share information, transform communication and collaborate.
While BindTuning’s headquarters are in Portugal, the majority of our customers are international, with the U.S. currently being our major market, shortly followed by Australia and the United Kingdom.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking into expanding our Product Development Team. This team is responsible for our core business solutions, and team members work in a challenging and always evolving environment. Your responsibilities will include activities that, directly or indirectly:
- build state-of-the-art solutions for modern intranets;
- work directly with our international customer base;
- benefit from continuous training;
- work with a team of experts, and build your career.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- College Degree in Technology/Computer Science or related;
- Experience in UX/UI Design
- Experience in Angular, React, NPM or Node (appreciated but not mandatory);
- Knowledge of GIT and Scrum/Agile methodologies (appreciated but not mandatory);
- Fluency in English – spoken and written.
Porto - Full-time