We are looking for an Enterprise Application Integration Business Analyst to work directly in our Client – a multinational telecommunications company – integrating the Information Systems & Technology team, who will assume the functional and technical analysis of business requirements.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
- Validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
- Ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
- Testing activities with products’ adherence to design;
- Design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
What will be required from you?
- Academic degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications;
- Previous experience with ETL technologies, in SOA environments;
- Previous experience with WebMethods, Tibco or other industry reference integration players;
- Knowledge of IT telecommunications architecture, applications and systems will be valued;
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile delivery model;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
- Good analytic and critical thinking.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to www.qibit.pt/vagas and let’s talk!
Please, use the reference 16147 on the subject.
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.