We provide bespoke consultancy and craft solutions that excite, engage and convert. We think, design, build and run expertly made services and products - with a solid technical background, interdisciplinary excellence, and utmost service quality. We invest in strong relationships with our mostly international clients and ourdiverse team of consultants, designers and developers. Above all, we do what we do, because we love what we do.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join us.
What you will do
- work closely with a strong and highly motived multidisciplinary team
- build medium to large scale back-end applications and services
- create elegant code that meets highest quality standards
- bridge the communication between back-end and front-end
- provide technical support and troubleshooting for launched products
- share your knowledge and push boundaries by searching new trends and understand them as viable options for our products
- assist project conceptions and estimate efforts.
What we expect
- proven experience of min. 2 years working on medium to large scale projects
- mastering Drupal 8 including custom module development, key contributed modules, development best practices and core API
- deployment setup tools experience (GIT)
- enthusiastic team player, comfortable working in agile environment
- self-motivated, responsible and honest
- hands-on baking skills so you can bring cakes from time to time ｡^‿^｡
- inspiring work environment with a highly experienced team of professionals
- human centred culture of trust and responsibility
- possibility to work on exciting and ambitious projects for international clients
- attractive salary and conditions
- private health insurance
- free public transport
- free fruits, sweets and beverages
- a nice kitchen and lounge area to relax and get together
- stunning office in the centre of Lisbon, with a nice balcony with great views.
Please send your application including CV and salary application per email to [email protected]
Direct applicants only – do not contact us if you are representing a recruiting or outsourcing agency.
Lisboa - Full-time