At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Actively engage in the extract-transform-load process, connecting to multiple data sources via API and offloading the output into AWS (S3 and Redshift).
- Analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models
- Present information using data visualization techniques based on the business requirements
- Support the proposal of solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with the business analysts and data engineers in the team to produce a timely and efficient result.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in data mining, previous Data Scientist / Data Analyst or similar roles
- Experience using AWS (Amazon Web Services), especially Redshift (or comparable RDMS), S3, EC2.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (TIBCO Spotfire a plus) and ETL tools
- Analytical mind and understanding of business operations
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Self-motivated, experience working in geographically distributed teams a plus
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Critical thinker and able to provide constructive feedback
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in Portugal and in the EU.
What will be a plus:
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSDS.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.