Who are we:
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a DevOps to join a Novabase's partner project in Venda do Pinheiro.
What we value:
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, business informatics or similar and 3+ years solid experience;
- Skilled to interface between Development and IT Operations (from design to production);
- Operating and integration in hybrid cloud environments;
- Configuration and deployment automation (Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration);
- Strong technical and procedural documentation skills;
- Deep understanding of Linux/Unix administration (e.g. SLES, CentOS etc.), virtualization (e.g. Docker, VMware), and products like JAVA, Wildfly, and PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform);
- Professional experience in automation with scripts (e.g. Bash, Shell, Perl, Ruby, JS, Python);
- ITIL and Service Management knowledge, certification is desirable;
- Good knowledge of English and excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
- Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
- Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
- Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to [email protected] with IVC_DevOps in the email subject.