We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our graphics division team at the Braga office for our flagship product Moho!
Smith Micro Software, Inc. provides software and services that simplify, secure, and enhance the mobile experience. The Company’s portfolio of wireless solutions includes a wide range of client and server applications that manage voice, data, video, and connectivity over mobile broadband networks. Our primary customers are the world’s leading mobile network operators, mobile device manufacturers, and enterprise businesses.
Join an innovative company that has developed extensive expertise in embedded software for networked devices (both wireless and wired), which has been leverage to solve an unending tide of connectivity and mobile services challenges for customers.
We work in a relaxed and fun environment, and we offer great benefits and perks. Come and meet us at the Braga office!
If you're up for the challenge, send your CV to [email protected].
- Design, develop and test C++ based cross platform 2D/3D graphics applications;
- Work with a mentor to learn about the technologies and products you will be working on;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define, design, and ship new features;
- Help maintain and evolve existing graphics products and versions;
- Detect and fix bugs in the features you develop;
- Participate in code and design reviews of the engineering team;
- Help maintain high code quality, organization, and automation.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Gaming or a related subject;
- C++ development experience;
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Basic understanding of graphics technology patterns and concepts.
Braga - Full-time