About Evodeck Software
For our Faro office, we’re looking for a motivated Full Stack developer to take on a key role on our team. You should have knowledge of all stages of software development. Your primary focus will be on developing maintainable and testable APIs using C#. Your secondary focus will be on user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js practices (such as Redux, Redux-Sagas and JEST) using an agile workflow. You will also create documentation and be capable of explaining complex software issues in easy-to-understand terms. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to communication, collaborative problem solving, and striving for a quality product is important.
Backend technologies might change with project needs and can be different than the stack mentioned.
- API design and development using .NET framework
- Developing new user-facing features using React, React-Native, Node.JS or ExpressJS
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of application
- Participate in user story refinement and task breakdown
- Implement unit tests and perform code reviews
- You have practical experience with C# or .NET framework
- You breathe HTML5/CSS3, RESTful APIs and JSON
- You know how to take business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
- You know how to write proper documentation using tools like Swagger
- You’re best friends with GIT and have worked with Atlassian tools
- You’re an EU citizen or are otherwise legally allowed to work in Portugal
- Good communication skills and fluent English are absolutely necessary
- Open mindset about working with different tech stacks
- Knowledge of test automation, continuous integration and agile methodologies
- Experience with .NET frameworks like xUnit, MOQ, OWIN or Entity Framework!
- Knowledge of SASS, LESS, Webpack and PostCSS
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Logstash
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Promote end-to-end best practices
What we Offer
- Motivated and friendly working environment with great team spirit
- Private health and dental insurance
- Top office equipment and a pair of great monitors
- Free water, coffee, fruit and snacks
If you are up to face a new professional challenge and be part of this great team, please send your application to: [email protected].
The personal data collected is only for recruitment and selection purposes and only will be kept for the period necessary and for the purpose for which they were collected. By sending your application, you express your agreement to these terms.