At NBRSolutions we provide Knowledge and Consulting Services on IT solutions, that enable large companies to achieve online success. We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect that, should be able to transform current and future business needs into a strategic roadmap, and later translate that roadmap into a comprehensive cloud/hybrid-cloud solution design recommendation, statement of work and implementation. The Cloud Solution Architect, will supports the full Information Technology life-cycle, from customer needs analysis, through design, build/migration and goto production.
- Develops technical and executive level roadmaps for future cloud implementations.
- Develops business case analysis on potential projects. Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Comfortable presenting recommendations to customer's C-Level Executives and IT Team.
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Consult with clients to pro-actively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Work cross-functionally as "One Team" and with third-parties to solve complex customer issues;
- Guide the work of System Engineers, sub-contractors and extended service teams as these resources install, configure, test and maintain Azure services and applicable operating systems, application software and management tools. Provide technical and/or project leadership on projects;
- Develop and document processes, procedures, documentation templates, custom scripts and utilize other techniques to increase efficiency and lower the human intervention time on tasks;
- Maintain fluency and current knowledge of cloud computing technologies, trends, services and popular third-party tools.
- Produce as-built technical documentation and schematics;
- Commitment to deliver high-quality solutions;
- Maintaining a strong work ethic and uplifting work environment;
- Ability to interpret business needs and translate them into complex solutions designs and solution recommendations;
- Conducts research around best practices and has ability to adequately document created solutions;
- Possesses ability to effectively communicate with people at multiple levels. Requires excellent negotiation skills;
- Desire to provide technical leadership for large scale organization solutions;
- Possesses facilitation skills including ability to organize and conduct meetings. Able to prioritize multiple tasks and projects, is organized and dependable;
- Strategic thinker with courage to challenge requests and inspire collaboration for more innovative solutions.
- Thrives in a team and independent work environment;
- Strong delegation skills, and quick decision making;
- Passionate about learning and advancing knowledge;
Immediate Availability is a plus!
What we offer
- Exceptional and differentiating salary package
- An excellent work environment
- A constant concern about the motivation our teams
- Honesty and commitment to employees
Join our team
If you think you fit the description, we'd love to hear from you.
Send us your cv to [email protected] with AZURE_CSA_201902 as reference.