Do you want to build, manage and deliver a digital API product that changes the way the financial industry manages regulations?
Are you willing to take the challenge in pioneering the business area of consuming regulation via API?
Are you a strong team player, able to communicate, and pro-active with an entrepreneurial mindset?
If regulation does not scare you and if you have an obsession for API products combined with organization of tasks and people, then you're the perfect candidate for our RegTech startup.
What you will be tasked to do:
- Take ownership of all API products
- Design a great API User Experience
- Define use cases and feature requirements for APIs and API Widgets
- Create and maintain a comprehensive API documentation
- Write API user stories and contribute to the product backlog
- Provide guidance to the product team on daily standup meetings
- Ensure expected product quality is always met
What we can offer you:
- Lots of room for creativity and innovation in the emerging area of "The API Economy"
- Broad-based responsibility in an uprising RegTech startup with a variety of different career paths
- Work in an agile work environment and interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate people around an exciting product with a global market
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed and immediate results
- Workplace in Lisbon and/or Zurich
We're a team that boasts complementary skills, a wide network, strong technical, product, legal and marketing skills. With great recognition in the industry already, we all share a lot of passion for our idea to simplify the way the financial service industry is implementing regulations.
- You have experience in API product management
- You are up to defending your pioneer product
- Expertise in SOAP and REST web services
- Understanding of front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue, Web Components
- Knowledge of latest trends and best practices in API development
- The ability to read and review code and participate in code reviews.
- You know agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- Background in financial services and / or regulations is a big plus
- EU or Swiss work permit
- You get stuff shipped!