AddCode is a newly created company, based in Porto, with fully dedicated teams focused on developing long term projects for our clients.
We are a highly specialised bunch of people and we continuously deliver high impact solutions.
At AddCode we believe in giving our people autonomy to work. We encourage people take ownership and initiate their ideas. We love to explore the newest tech and will find ways to implement it into our work.
We offer a multicultural environment, collaborative space combined with knowledge sharing and our remote working policy helps our people to have a healthy balance between work and personal life.
Applying to AddCode? Follow this link: https://addcode-io.breezy.hr/
Our client is Trainline, you will work on their web product.
An AddCode Software Engineer is a highly-skilled developer who exemplifies the highest standard in software engineering along with a passion for the product.
Your desire to acquire new skills and knowledge will be fuelled by the team around you.
You’ll be also working alongside a very skilled product team, building and delivering software - they use Agile practices (SCRUM, Kanban) and XP techniques like BDD, continuous integration & continuous delivery and pair programming.
It would be great if you have experience with React as it’s the main frontend framework we use.
Pair programming, continuous delivery, test driven development, and incremental design should be second nature to you; writing code without tests should be unthinkable.
You have a real passion for problem solving, you are an active learner and get excited by sharing knowledge and working collaboratively with those around you.
- Experience in Frontend development (Preferably React and Redux)
- Experience with Typescript will be considered a plus
- A strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Strong focus in testing, experience with the latest tools
- Building high-performance and scalable applications
- Experience with Webpack and NPM
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools
- You can keep a cool-head when debugging production issues
- An understanding of back-end architecture would be preferable.
We offer the following benefits to permanent employees:
- Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Business Hardware
- Paid Travel & Accomodation
- Remote Working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.