Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. At Olisipo we invest in everyone’s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We’re the Human voice in iT.
We’re looking for a R&D Engineer (FPGA Engineer) with at least 1 year experience in analog electronics and C programming. This professional will be responsible for carry out the activities of developing new products / platforms and / or existing products / platforms, according to the specifications and the design of the solution, internal norms and procedures and applicable legislation, in order to ensure compliance with deadlines, budgeted costs and quality of projects. Ensure the monitoring of the technological evolution of the tools and processes necessary for the development of the projects, in order to obtain better products with the appropriate quality and cost. Follow certification procedures, if applicable.
• MSc degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering;
• Minimum experience 1 year in similar roles;
• Knowledge in Analog and Digital Electronics;
• Programming experience in VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages;
• MS Office domain;
• Excellent organizational, time management and resilience skills;
• Proficiency in English.
Send your resumé to [email protected] with the subject CC_FPGAEngineer