System Administrator and Network Support
• Multinational consulting company in technology and integration of information systems;
• Work with large companies, particularly in the following sectors: banking, insurance, industry and telecommunications;
• We have 19 offices in 7 European countries;
• More than 6000 employees in Europe and more than 600 in Portugal.
WHAT CAN YOU FIND HERE:
• Young and dynamic team with good environment;
• High levels of Happiness;
• Growth opportunities in challenging projects;
• Paid lunch every friday of the month;
• Company band the provides music to all the Aubilous;
• One manager responsible for your career opportunities and for the achievement of your goals;
• Technical and behavioural training tailored to your interests and needs;
• Team building events with your team and a one event every month;
• Birthday gift card.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree in the area of information technologies, or relevant areas;
- More than 2 years experience in Linux administration;
- Experience in remotly access platform (VPN, OpenVPN);
- Experience working with ITIL V3 framework;
- Knowledge in IT Infrasctructure Service Management (Windows /*nix Servers, LAN, WAN, Storage, Cloud) Users and Asset Service is mandatory
- Technical Desktop Management knowledge is desirable;
- Experience with databases;
- Fluency in English.
If you believe that you can do all this, please send us your English CV updated to [email protected]
How will you feed your passion daily?