Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 5 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now selecting Data Engineer willing to accept new challenges in a final client.
Are you the one?
- Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Physical sciences;
- Minimum five years’ experience in functions with a strong knowledge on Data Warehousing & Dimensional Modelling;
- Experience in ETL tools such as Power Center or other;
- Hands on experience of working in SQL+ ETL projects;
- Experience working with cloud computing environments especially Azure, AWS or Google ecosystem;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complicated database relationships and understand how data can best be leveraged to meet customer needs;
- Participate in requirements definition, solution development and the implementation phases of data warehouse and reporting projects;
- Good knowledge of systems architecture requirements such as interoperability, performance, scalability, availability, usability, security, accessibility and risks;
- Knowledge on versioning systems (Git, Jira, etc);
- Big Data technologies;
- Oracle, SQL Server or other DB certifications;
- ETL Tools certifications;
- NoSQL DBs certifications;
- Agile development methodologies.
- Public Cloud technologies certifications.
We believe we are the ones too by:
- Monitorization of the process until its closure;
- Secrecy and Confidentiality throughout the process;
- Experience with similar IT processes within our internal departments;
- Technically demanding and stimulating positions.
If you believe in this match as much as we do, send us your cv to: [email protected].