At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a leader to our software development team
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behaviour through excellent management via the agile method
- Perform reviews on software development team members
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery
- Highlight to the project manager any dependencies outside of the sprints that need to be resolved in order to preserve velocity.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated scrum master to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing our software development team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- BSc or MSc on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Several years of experience in information technology (IT) project management
- Scrum Master certification
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good leadership skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with many different kinds of people, departments, and with international remote teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSSM
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.